Thursday 20 December 2012

December December month of madness

December has been such a busy month so far this year performing and generally keeping busy seeing friends and catching up on some me time as well. Being the organised freak that I am my Christmas shopping was all done by November, and all my presents were wrapped and ready to be given out as well . I love Christmas shopping and enjoy picking out individual gifts for people, the internet is such a handy thing to have ordering presents is easy as well and the joy of a parcel coming through the post is exciting as well.




We also performed Hedda Gabler at the Marlborough Theatre in Brighton  at the start of December, the shows went really well and I enjoyed the setting, super sassy show , I  love anything 50's and 60's the stove was also a great source of warmth in a freezing cold theatre !!!!!! I took on my friend Sarah's part Aunty Juju as well as she was ill, luckily she is better now :) although I'm not sure this has been my strongest performance and I must admit I did find it scary being made up as a old woman , scary view into the future!!!!!! But everyone else did amazingly well, so well done to you all .
Hedda Gabler
Our next production is Dr Faustaus by Christopher Marlowe , a really basic story and should be a really creative setting as well , am excited to play a variety of parts as well.
Doctor Faustus
 
This week has been super busy but really nice  as well to catch up with friends, start planning a project for the New Year  and am of to a party on Friday for which Im going as   Babette from Beauty and the Beast and to watch Rocky Horror in Brighton on Saturday eve as well. I'm looking forward to seeing some of my closest friends around Christmas will have a fantastic night on New Years at  The Mesmerist , super excited for that also Downton and Call the Midwife on Christmas day !!!!!!

 Happy Christmas and New Year to all, love ya loadsxxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment