Tuesday 27 November 2012

Busy November & Filming & Hedda

The last few weeks have been so manic, I have literally not had time to slow down and December is looking busy which is all good as well . We recently performed a Winter Fairytales showcase as a fundraising  effort for latest shows and the company as a whole. It was a great evening with a  great variety of fairytales being performed , and of course lots of cakes and biscuits being baked for the Barefoot Bakeoff. Lots of effort went into the stories and delicious cakes as well , everyone who came really enjoyed the show and it raised so much needed cash as well . Missing the firebird already.



I also had a week off in November and was able to go up to Cambridge to see my friend Katy for a few days, it was great to see her and I enjoyed exploring a new town as well . I drove up there and survived as well , I particularly enjoyed hanging out in weatherspoons and catching up with Katy over Hot chocolate and dessert .
 
Other projects going on are Hedda Gabler , which is next week eek !!!!!!!! am feeling quite happy about the play has come together so well with lots of talented people in as well, the costumes will be bright and I enjoyed creating Aunt Julia's hat so sexy and the return of the west county accent ala Berta as well . And I am in a miniseries that some friends are filming/creating in which I play a younger  sister who has visions from the sainted lady !!!series link to tumblr and twitter below am looking forward to first episode to be aired and shall try and get some pictures up as well especially of me and the on screen family love them lots!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment